Friday, 22 July 2016

New carrot video (old carrot video re-edited)

Finally found a spare moment to edit my "Carrot Video" ... the old one is still up on YouTube (this is the old carrot video) but thought I better make a few changes and actually add a bit more useful information. I was hoping I could "swap it out" by replacing the existing YouTube video with this newly edited one but no luck.

Doesn't matter though as some people actually like the first one (although 14 people have clicked the  "don't like" button) hahahaha oh well, can't please every one .... most people can see the funny side.

This has lead me to question the world we currently live in ... WHY must we have to "like" or dislike" things anyway? .... WHY can't we just accept things for what they are ....
I made a video (I didn't have to)
I took images of my backyard veg garden
I willingly shared some of my knowledge
If you watch the video you might learn something new
I added a bit of silly stuff (I thought it was funny)
I added lots of hints & tips
The video can be viewed for free
AND YET ... some people STILL feel entitled to click the "dislike" button ... and just what is it that they "dislike"? .... is it the way I walk? ... the way I hold the camera??? these and many other important (not) questions are never answered (do I care ... not really ... which is a lie because I have just spent the morning re-editing my video ... and now my pants are on fire ) BUT I do find it extremely interesting to ponder what sort of people they are? .... did someone steal their lollipop off them when they were a kid and now feel the need to take it out on the rest of the world??? ... I wonder if they ever seen the good things in life? ...

Life is full of great stuff ... but only if we chose to see it

I began to look at myself ... have I ever clicked the "dislike" button ... hmmmm lets see ... NOPE never ... I either "like" stuff OR I just don't care ... I think its because deep down I am a bit lazy and can't be bothered to purposely "dislike" anything ... I do however LOVE, LOVE, LOVE things that are funny .... if I see something I like then I click, click, click like a crazy person on steroids!!!

anyhoo enough about me ... what about you? ... did you enjoy my video? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment